Holly M. Gaudon
Email: [email protected]
Ms. Gaudon joined MacDonald Law Group, LLC in 2020. Her practice focuses on toxic tort, construction defect, products liability, and insurance defense litigation in courts throughout the State of Maryland.
Prior to joining MacDonald Law Group, Ms. Gaudon began her career as an attorney representing employees in state and federal courts of Maryland in various employment discrimination matters. While pursuing her higher education in the State of Ohio, Ms. Gaudon gained valuable experience in a judicial externship for Magistrate Sharon L. Ovington of the District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Ms. Gaudon resides in Washington, D.C.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Defense Litigation
- Products Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Asbestos Litigation
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Construction Defect
- Maryland, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2020
- District of Columbia, 2022
- University of Dayton School of Law
- J.D. – 2019
- The Ohio State University
- B.A. – 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- The Order of Barristers, Member
- Maryland Super Lawyers®
- Selected for Inclusion as Rising Star (2023)